We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health.
We were delighted to reopen on Monday 8th June. It is great to be able to offer our services to you and your family but it isn’t quite business as usual. The treatments we are able to offer you may be different to those you received before, depending on staff and equipment available. It will take some time before services return to what you previously experienced as normal. We thank you for your patience.
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our surgery. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our practice follows infection control guidelines made by the governing bodies. We are up-to-date on new guidance that has been issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our practice will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again at your appointment
- We have hand sanitiser that we will ask you to use when you enter the practice. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the practice for you to use as needed.
- We no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
How you can help:
- With the exception of children and patients with carers, patients should come alone
- A distance of at least 2 metres must be observed if another patient is present in the dental practice
- Payment should be made by card where possible
- Staff will not shake your hand
- If you show symptoms following appointment booking, you should contact the practice by phone
- Please do not arrive early to the practice. If necessary, you should wait outside the practice
- Please do not arrive without an appointment
- Patients should come wearing a mask if possible or be prepared to wear one.
Covid-19 has had a huge impact on all our lives and will continue to do so for some time. Please be reassured, that we are here for you and continue to strive to provide the best possible service.
With our best wishes,
James, Heidi and all the Team.
Welcome to The Bridge Dental Practice, situated on the main A6 at the south end of Kendal. We are a modern, family practice who aim to provide a high standard of dental care in a professional and friendly manner.
Our professional team here has a wealth of experience and undergo regular professional development to keep our skills and knowledge up to date.
- Root Canal Treatment
- Tooth Whitening
Why Choose Us
Private & NHS Dental Care
Here at the Bridge Dental Practice we provide both private and NHS dental care.
Spread the Cost
With our own Bridge Plan or DenPlan you can easily spread the cost of your Private Dental Care.
Full Range of Dental Treatments
We offer a full range of general dental services, from examinations and prevention advice to more complicated work.
You’re in safe hands, with years of dental experience and our customer focussed approach.
Our Happy Patients
A relaxed experience
For years a visit to the dentist was a trial. Bridge Dental Practice seems to have changed all that. It’s now a relaxed experience!
Lovely people. Very professional treatment.
Friendly, helpful & considerate
I would recommend this practice. Always very friendly and helpful and considerate.
Personal & Professional
Always a personal and professional quality of care from the whole team.